WHO WE ARE.
We are ‘Home of the 200% Guarantee’
Give us 5% of your confidence, we’ll earn the other 95% every time!
We proudly do home inspections in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. Are you looking to buy a house on the Grand Strand? Contact us today to inspect the house of your choice before you make what is perhaps your biggest investment decision ever. We take the time to make sure you have all the information before you make such a significant decision. Count on us to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need before proceeding with your purchase. We routinely email the report to agent and buyer within a 24-hour period from the time the inspection is completed. You will receive an easy-to-read report with images – including a summary page listing out any deficiencies.
Our mission is to serve our community with integrity, diligence, and hard work!
To IMPACT the world it all starts with you and your next choice!
Initiate– It all starts with me!
Motivate– The more you do, the more others around you will be inspired to do!
Provide – My job is to provide for my family and my community!
Appreciate– All that God sends my way!
Communicate – If it’s not in your email or notes it didn’t happen!
Team– There is an I in RPI but not in our team!
We are proud to be from South Carolina. We try to service as much of this great state as we possibly can. Below you will see the following services we offer by location:
Atlantic Beach Home Inspections, Aynor Home Inspections, Carolina Forest Home Inspections, Cherry Grove Home Inspections, Conway Home Inspections, Galivants Ferry Home Inspections, Garden City Home Inspections, Georgetown Home Inspections, Litchfield Home Inspections, Little River Home Inspections, Longs Home Inspections, Loris Home Inspections, Marion Home Inspections, Mullins Home Inspections , Murrells Inlet Home Inspections, Myrtle Beach Home Inspections, North Myrtle Beach Home Inspections, Pawleys Island Home Inspections, Socastee Home Inspections, Surfside Home Inspections, Surfside Beach Home Inspections